Re: walls was RE: [gardeners] Rosemary's house

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 22:41:21 -0400

Walls. Well, in the new house, all antique white. Though I occasionally
like some pastels on walls. I collect alot of art (mostly folk art and
primitives - and impressionism) and primitives, particularly, have so many
strong, primary colors that it's hard to put them on a wall painted any
sort of color! Off-white walls are OK with me. I like some rooms decorated
in earthy colors (carpet, furniture) with paintings - and touches of
primary colors in the right places. I like other rooms with off-white walls
- and decorated in BRIGHT primary colors. Cheerful!

The walls in this house - that I'm trying to sell - are off-white. Just
painted this summer to get ready to sell. THEN, I find out that my
neighbor's house sold FIRST - and you'll never believe the COLOR of his
walls. The WHOLE house (every room) has a medium PINK on the walls. Go
figure........

Rosemary in Lexington, KY - still stressing about selling the house! :)