Re: [gardeners] Thanksgiving thoughts.

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 04:37:06 -0500

Hi Gardeners,
    To all our Canadian friends have a happy Thanksgiving. I can say that all
the meetings that I have had with Canadians have been interesting and most
pleasant.
    I intend to celebrate our Thanksgiving this year as in the past with
pride in my country, and a happy heart that my ancestors had both the good
sense and the good fortune to come here. Anything else is hogwash.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.,Tx