Re: [gardeners] Re:Sons

Sun, 11 Oct 1998 20:25:08

At 08:27 PM 10/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi George, my son is 6''7" and takes size 14 (UK) shoes. It was difficult for
>me when he was a toddler as everyone thought he was at least 5 years old and
>'cos he couldn't speak much thought he was backward. He was certainly
>expensive to keep in clothes and shoes. He now has a son of his own so
perhaps
>will understand what I went through.
>
>Mary in France.

We find the large grandchildren a lot of fun but think they must be
throwbacks. My daughter is 5 ft. 4 inches and the father of the kids is
only about 5 foot ten inches tall. My wife has a brother who is well over
six feet, about 6'6" if I remember. Two of my fathers brothers were over
six feet. I'm 5'7" now, shrunk down from 5"8" and Miz Anne is 5'6" and we
have a son who is about 6 feet tall or maybe a couple inches over. Go
figure on the big kids. Must be nutrition or something.

George