Re: [gardeners] Definately one word. ;-)

Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:53:27

At 08:53 AM 10/12/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Jane Burdekin <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:
>

>> Margaret,
>> I can just picture it.  and unfortunately you are both right.   It's
>> even worse now with the influx from so many other places.
>>
>> Jane
>> in Colorado
>
>One of my sisters lives in Colorado Springs these days and was
>complaining about the incredible number of trashy people who live
>there.  Then she told me she had yet to meet a Colorado native.
>Sounds like what happened to California.
>
>Liz

to Idaho, Washington, and Wyoming to escape high taxes and all the
environmental laws. Maybe y'all will get the good ones.

In the Seventies we had a large influx of folks from Michigan, Minnesota,
Wisconsin, etc into Texas. Most were good people looking for better work
and living conditions. Unfortunately their hometown crooks and trash
followed them in many cases. Fortunately the ratio of good to bad was low
on the bad side.

George