Re: [gardeners] There is a contest to enter

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:22:34 -0400

At 03:44 PM 10/21/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi all...just wanted to make sure you all knew about Contest #10 up on the
>site now..it's got some really nice prizes to be won and you just never know!
>Donna
>http://www.ICanGarden.com

Hey Donna,  I just clicked in to see what the topic was... only 150
words... you've got to be kidding!

It's a great topic.  Guess I'll have to put the thinking cap on, the hard
part is not the writing, it's the editing... a hard task for one who is
rarely terse (especially when talking about my gardens).  Thanks for the
reminder.

Cynthia (whowondersifsherunsallherwordstogetheriftheywouldcountasoneword?)
**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **