Re: [gardeners] Re: Potatoes/spinach

Penny Nielsen (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:25:59 -0400

Of course you're right Barbara.  My head must have been on another planet at the time I wrote.

Penny in Halifax, N.S. who will have some Bright Lights for supper tonight

>>> "Barbara J. Davis" <barbara@itexas.net> 10/21 7:11 AM >>>

Of course, Bright Lights isn't spinach.  Comparing spinach to Swiss
chard is like comparing broccoli to cauliflower.  If you like one better
than another, then that's the thing to grow.  In this case, Bright
Lights should be compared to green Swiss chard.

Barbara Davis       southwest of Ft. Worth, TX