Re: [gardeners] How warm has it been?

Virginia Prinns (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 05:19:21 -0800

Liz,

Thanks very much for explaining this.  Hmm....  Couldn't quite understand
how 10 ft. of snow could melt without major flooding of basements.  There
is about an 8 ft. blvd. between all garden fences and road.  This must be
 for snowploughing.

Cheers  Ginny in Prince George -  where a cariboo warning was on the road
report today