Re: [gardeners] Cooked Turnips!

Sat, 02 Jan 1999 19:04:22 -0600

About the only cooked greens I like are chard and the various spinachs. I do
eat mustard greens in salad and enjoy them, just don't like them cooked. Of
course I haven't tried all the varieties of mustard greens. I don't eat much of
anything with fat on it anymore, my arteries are already clogged.

George