Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #411

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:41:45 -0600

It's been my experience that the addition of compost to our heavy clay soils
helps to improve tilth and adds a certain amount of nutrients in the slow
dissolving form. We've been composting for more than 30 years and even did it in
the desert when we lived in the Middle East. I firmly believe it helps our soils
and crops.

George