Re: [gardeners] Big ol' red truck

Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:24:06 -0500

Cynthia Mayeaux wrote:

> At 08:25 PM 4/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Well, me and Miz Anne did it today. Bought us a brand new (to us)
> >pickemup truck. <snip>
> >
> >George
> >

> Congratulations George, I do know how it feels.  I love my truck, I love my
> truck!  I couldn't wait to haul manure and compost when I finally got it,
> think I waited all of one day... it's barely been clean since then <bg>.
>
> An '88 with low mileage... heck mine is a '93 and has more miles on it, you
> got a good deal.
>
> Cynthia (who drives a big ol' gold truck)
> **Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
> **cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
> ** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **

You got a '93 truck with more than 144,000 miles on it? I'm impressed. So far
I've found that I need to get the brake rotors turned and there's a leak in the
front gas tank. Rotors are easy enough to do but I think I'll let a mechanic
fix the gas tank leak. Got a small leak on the power steering pump but looks
easy to fix. Expected much more to be wrong with an 11 year old truck with high
miles. Trucks be good.

George