Re: [gardeners] Spanish fir

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 05:54:47 -0400

The big AHS book says zone 6 - 7, and I'm on the warm edge of 6, so maybe
it will be OK.  Of course, it says zone 5 - 6 for Abies koreana, and you
lost yours, so who knows.

I've heard it recommended (by Kay, I think) that you should water conifers
well in the fall so they will be in better shape for the winter.  I'll try
to remember that this fall.

David