Re: [gardeners] Pink peas

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 05:36:13 -0400

I had to look through a lot of catalogs to find those, but there they are
in Gurney's, Pinkeye Purplehull BVR, 64 days.  Seems like they should do
fine here.  I had all my rows planned already but I think I'll try to fit
some in.  Do they need it warm when they're planted?

Maybe I'll get that Willhite catalog, can't have too many seed catalogs.

David

At 01:37 AM 4/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi George and David,
>    Pinkeyes are a variety of Purple Hull Peas. Willhite Seed Inc,
Poolville, Tx.