Re: [gardeners] I just received the most wonderful order

amler (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 15 May 1999 06:43:56 -0400

Wow, you are the hosta champion this year!  I have wanted fragrant blue for
some time, but always get distracted by other hostas.  I have Great
expectations and love it.  I ended up with 'Night Before Christmas', but
fell in love with a dwarf hosta called 'Pandora's box'.

At 08:40 AM 5/10/99 EDT, you wrote:
>I got gold edger, elvis lives, fan dance, fragrant blue, golden sculpture,
>hoosier harmony, inniswood, lucy vitols, mary marie ann, medusa, kifukurin
ko
>mame, kikutii kifukurin, ming treasure, great expectations,  donahue's
>piecrust, montana kinkaku, azure snow, june,  and I placed another for
>another 15 plants some repeats giving as gifts.

Myra Amler
Charlotte,NC
"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?" Unknown