Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

Matt Trahan (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 19 May 1999 23:41:56 -0400

>Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:39:33 -0400
>From: "Michael & Bambi Cantrell" <cantrell@onslowonline.net>
>Subject: Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden
>
>I'm not Myra, but Duke's mayo is just mayonaisse (sp) of the Duke's brand
>name.   I usually use JFG salad dressing that looks like mayo, as I like the
>additional tastes, but to each his own. :-)
>
>Bambi---who has planted over 150 bulbs and tubers in the last two evenings.
>Coastal Carolina

Hi Bambi,
 Sounds great! I'm still working from 7am to 10 or 11 at night, but looking
forward to having this weekend off. (pulease God!)
 Hoping to get another couple of small lights installed in the back yard
and planting a few six packs of annuals. Still need to transplant four 4'
leyland cypress to fill in the gaps in the hedge in the rose garden. It
would help if I could get the half dozen old roses still in pots in the
ground as well. ;-)
 'Course I would settle for topping off the pond at this point. It's still
down about 6 inches, needs at least 200 gallons. We have been getting some
much needed rain lately, so at least that is going well. Going to have to
buy at least one night blooming lily this year. It's the only kind I'll
ever get to see open. Missed 4 blooms so far. They're only open during the
day for 3 days. :-(
 Still have all but 2 of the large tropical plant indoors. Got to repot all
of them as I bring them outside this year. Looking forward to a few 12-14
hour days in my own yard. ;-)

 Have fun!
Matt Trahan
northestern North Carolina, USDA zone 8, Sunset zone 31