Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden

AMGarden@aol.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:28:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/99 11:22:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amler@mindspring.com writes:

> Yes, I have been on a low-fat diet for about a month and a half now.  I
>  have lost 25 pounds, but I really start craving FAT!!!  Isn't that gross???
>   I would like to smear mayo all over a ripe tomato, sprinkle with salt and
>  pepper, put it on fresh white bread...heaven!

Myra,
You should be proud of yourself!  Losing that much is not an easy project.
Congratulations.

My husband is on that Adkins diet.  He has had high cholesterol in the past
and it is now under control.  Can't imagine how with all the meat and fats he
is eating.  Best part is he has lost over 30 lbs now.  He has bacon for
breakfast and coldcuts for lunch with no bread.  For dinner he eats whatever
we make for the kids and forgoes the breads and desserts. (read fruit)  Best
part is I have lost 10 lbs myself without dieting.  Course it has been over a
5 month period no a month and a half.

I, for one, am proud of you.
Anne in FL