Re: [gardeners]vinegar

AMGarden@aol.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 23 May 1999 12:25:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/99 10:56:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gshirley@laol.net writes:

> I like the nastursium leaves, which have a peppery taste, on sandwiches and
>  in salads and the blossoms are also good in salads. Miz Anne and I often
>  have salads with pansy, nastursium, squash, and bean blossoms in them.

Now I am excited.  For the first time, my nasturtiums are up.  I have been
planting seeds for over 5 years and never gotten a single plant to germinate.
 I tried soaking them for 24 hours this time and they are ALL coming up.  Now
I will have to find the room for them and the decorative bottles and paraffin
and....

I love it George,
Anne in FL
zone 9b