Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

David G. Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:40:45 -0400

I tried NZ spinach this year, and got just two plants in the row.  I
planted it 4/10 -- we're still getting an occasional frost here then, but
the seed packet said early spring.  What do you think, try it again now?

The only time I've stripped wallpaper was a few weeks ago.  We rented a
steamer to do it, and it seemed to work pretty well.  Not a pleasant job at
all, though; enough to turn me against wallpaper.

We are doing well, and I'm getting into the garden plenty.  Now there are
three of us doing well, you can see the new one at
http://www.delanet.com/~margecl.

David