Re: [gardeners] Bar-B-Que

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 23:29:33 -0500

Hi Penny,
    I serve at least two lbs of bone less meat per person. We BBQ
briskets several times a month. I BBQ Turkeys, pork ribs when ever they
are on sale. No beef ribs here, too much fat, gristle and bone.
    My b-i-l has a Turkey Cooker so at Thanksgiving and Christmas we
have Turkey and dressing, BBQ Turkey and deep fried Turkey.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.
    SE Central Tx.