Re: [gardeners] Long winded BBQ school, Texas Style

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 23:21:59 -0500

Penny,
    A oil drum will make an excellent BBQ pit. I will message tomorrow with details. Have to get to bed now. Tomorrow I have a 3 hour  MRI of my back scheduled.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.
    SE Central Tx.