Re: [gardeners] Allen/MRI

Penny Nielsen (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:06:47 -0300

Hi Diane

I've forgotten what an MRI is.  Care to explain.

Penny

>>> Diane Birmingham <adbir@conncoll.edu> 07/07/99 01:46PM >>>

Gosh Allen, a three hour MRI!! I wasn't crazy about the 45 min. ones I had
to undergo before, during and after my surgery.  I ulmitely ended up
having two surgeries, two weeks apart. It zapped the heck out of me but I
am recovering nicely.  Went to work 1/2 day yesterday.  Good to be out of
the house after 8 weeks.  I don't do too much, however. Taking it nice and
easy.  Hope your problem is not too serious and that you will have either
some relief or a speedy recovery.

Diane in CT