Re: [gardeners] Where is George?

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 17:45:46 -0500

Hi Marie,
    Same weather conditions in Texas. Gardening just about done too, except for
peppers.
    Getting a start on the fall garden, planting flats with tomato, pepper,
cabbage, broccoli. Next will be brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
    Where is George?
Allen, avoiding the heat, high 90's all week
Bastrop Co.
SE Central Tx.