Re: [gardeners] Where is George?

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 18:06:22 -0500

George,
    Is your energy co. sending electricity up north to make up for the high usage
up there and cutting back at home? In all the years that I have lived in Texas,
some very near the La. border, I have never heard of such stuff. The only time I
have ever experienced electrical supply problems was related to storms, either ice,
tornado or hurricane.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.
    SE Central Tx.