Re: [gardeners] OT Earthquake in Southern California

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:49:09 -0700

Hi, Jane,

Thanks for your kind note. Nerves are still a bit frayed. Woke up in the
middle of the night last night, wondering when the other shoe would drop.
Nothing serious for us, though.

It's what my brother who lives on Long Island calls "shake and bake" weather,
quakes in 90-100 degree weather, as we are having pretty much recently, as we
are blown about by our Santa Anas.

Thanks again.

Ron