Re: [gardeners] OT Earthquake in Southern California

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:02:41 -0600

Hi Bambi,
I sure hope this new hurricane doesn't come near you all.  Yep, I shoveled
on Saturday, and now it's doing it again.  My car is in the shop and I
drove the triumph today, not a good day to drive the little car.

Jane