Re: [gardeners] Tree Time

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:58:22 -0600

Martha,
    Yeah, a 16 year old son living at home, a son and son in law living
in Round Rock about 45 miles from here. The 16 year old will do the
ladder work. The other two just seem to be too busy when it is time to
hang the lights. The 16 year old went to Round Rock to take down my son
in laws lights off the roof. Son in law is a little heavy for ladder and
roof work.
    Will could use a little help hanging the lights in the 40 foot
trees. It is a little hard to do it by yourself.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.
    SE Central Tx.