Re: [gardeners] Re: Bonnie Plants

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:08:22 -0600

Penny,
    I had an extensive cactus and succulent collection back in 1983. The
winter of '83, during the week of Christmas, temps. dropped down to single
digits at night, stayed below 20 during the day. We lost power. I lost 200
odd cactus and succulents freeze and die.
    I hope you have better luck this winter.
Allen
Bastrop Co., SE Central Tx.