Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 07:13:54 -0800

Good morning, Margaret,

I, too, have become a fan of Indian okra dishes. I have a bunch of good ones
which I would be happy to share with you if you like. I can also recommend the
SOAR Recipe Archive at UC Berkeley. They have an entire Indian Pakistani
section...among many other ethnic cuisines. Try reaching them early in the day,
because their server is very heavily used.

Enjoy!

Ron