Re: [gardeners] Rubbing alcohol

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:34:08 -0800

Good morning, Penny,

Thanks for the warning. The label on the bottle says 2 1/2 Tablespoons
per gallon, but all I really need is a quart of the solution, since I
really don't need the 25 gallons that the gallont of solution is
intended to produce. I guess I will have to consult _Joy of Cooking_ to
see how many ounces are in a tablespoon!

I may just give up and use insecticidal soap, since the birdies seem to
have flown the coop. It would profit my baby cauliflower, which a looper
just found this morning. Will have to wait until after the wash has
dried to spray today, though, probably after work.

Thanks as ever for your kind advice.

Ron