Re: [gardeners] Louisiana lightning

Thu, 04 May 2000 08:35:29 -0500

On a clear, cool spring night with the windows open I can hear the UP
trains crossing the many street crossings north of me. I really like the
sound but it spooks my wife some, she starts awake and swears I'm
smiling in my sleep. Sirens are a different story, wake me straight up
with the hair standing up on my neck.

George, who knows Bob's not his grandfather or Bob would have been dead
for more than 50 years. <VBG>