Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

Sat, 20 May 2000 09:26:44 -0500

Ron Hay wrote:
I've seen that commercial and also got a chuckle out of it. My health is pretty
good at the moment. Have my blood glucose under control as I have been on a low
carb diet for more than a month now. Have cut back on my insulin from 100 units
a day to 70 units a day. Now if I can find an herbal medication that will scour
the plaque out of my veins maybe I can get my blood pressure under control. A
side effect of the low carb diet is that I have, so far, lost 29 pounds. Still
have 40 lbs to go to get to a decent weight though.

George