Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Mon, 05 Jun 2000 08:00:01 -0500

They're 70 feet long and made of old tires. The water just weeps through the
hose if you keep the pressure and flow down to a minimum. If you crank the water
flow up they will do a fine spray but, in this heat, I'm trying to avoid wetting
the leaves.

We got a nice soaking rain about 4 am this morning. I've got the windows and
doors open on the house as it is fairly cool at the moment. Lets the cooking
odors out and gives a chance for old man and young dog odors to get out too.
<VBG>

Yeah, D-Day is tomorrow, I'll be waiting for her at the airport when her flight
lands. We will probably stop by my sons home as it is nearby. He won't be there
and we won't have to compete for loving on our youngest grandchild.

George