Re: [gardeners] This and that over the fence

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 13:54:20 -0600

At 05:58 AM 08/03/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>There are two types of kumquat, one is sweet the other is tart. A kumquat is a
>very small, about the diameter of a quarter, citrus fruit that is eaten
>peel and
>all. Very tasty.
>
>George
George, Sunset once published a wonderful recipe for a meat sauce using
kumquats. It's around here somewhere, along with every other moveable type
printed page ever made. It didn't say to remove seeds, but I did, and
there's little left except rind after that. Do you remove the seeds?
Thanks, Margaret L