Re: [gardeners] Kimchee

lneuru (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 21:55:18 -0400

2
> Don't know anything about chitlin's, only gut I eat is wrapped around a
bunch of
> sausage meat. Menudo and chitlin's never did appeal to me.

we used to get something in north Africa we called 'Biology 101 final exam
review stew'...identify it and you don't have to eat it.  This dish made
eyeballs look good.

We used to buy heart when I was in university - cheaap[ source of protein.
After all the Mercury scares I have less of a taste for any organ meat or
fresh water fish.

Lucinda.