Re: [gardeners] Trees

penny x stamm (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:21:05 -0400

.
George, in 50 minutes they did all that...???

Could you place a call to the owner for me please, to ask
if they would care to come on up to New York, all expenses
paid...?  I'll throw in a ball game and a visit to the Empire State
building, plus a daytime cruise around Manhattan island with
its 19 bridges and tunnels, if they like.

Penny, NY

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.