Re: [gardeners] Trees

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:27:23 -0500

Yes, just 50 minutes and it was totally dark when they finished. I turned on the
floods so they could sweep up any debris and see to load their equipment.
Damnest thing I ever saw. The owner is due back today to look around and made
sure he did everything he contracted for.

I didn't have the stumps ground may be the reason it went so quickly. Instead I
have two six foot tall tree stumps back there that I'm getting ready to carve on
with a chain saw. May end up cutting them completely down but at the moment I
envision a large garden gnome and possibly a totem pole.

I don't think Terry travels very far from home. There are so many old and
damaged trees in this town he does most of his work here. My two trees made
eight he's taken out on this block alone this year. Mine weren't hollow but most
were.

George