Re: [gardeners] utilities

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:00:16 -0600

You could go mountain European style. Build a barn to keep your animals out of
the weather and live upstairs. Let the animal heat and the composting manure
keep you and the animals warm. If you put a treadmill in the animals could get
some exercise and you could gen up some juice to run the fridge.

George, who says if you gotta dream, dream something good, or at least humorous.