Re: [gardeners] Garden pictures

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:44:56 -0700

No, not till the end of February, first of March.  All my hybrid teas
have been pruned back and forced into dormancy.  They are just now
getting new leaf buds on them.  I'm up to 130 rose bushes now.  I added
another one last night called Medallion.  I beautiful peach colored
hybrid tea.  I have a couple of climbers still in bloom, Fourth of July
and Spectra.  I also have a polyanthus blooming it's head off called
White Pet.  My poppies, Dianthus, Geraniums, Blue Lobelia, Alyssum,
Petunias, Snap Dragons, Pansies, Marigolds, and Brugmansia is in bloom.
Ok, ok, maybe I will try and take some pictures this weekend for you.
But My garden doesn't go into full bloom until end of February first of
March.

Oh there is one new addition to my web site, well sorta, it's not
complete yet.  I made a table of all the roses I have planted in my
garden.  I included valuable information about each particular rose;
height, color, fragrance, AARS rating, type of rose, etc.  When I'm
finished with it, you will be able to click on the name of the rose to
see a picture and read any other comments I might have on that particular
rose.  I think it will be a valuable tool for those just getting into
roses.  The table is there and complete, but I'm still working on the
links to pictures.

R. Alan Zelhart
Chandler, Arizona
Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Never a part of the year without something in bloom! Over 130 rose bushes
planted!

--
Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector

R. Alan Zelhart
CAD Software Asset Management
2100 East Elliot Road; Mail Drop EL714
Tempe, Arizona  85284
Sunset Zone: 13 - Metro Phoenix

Work Phone: (480) 413-3470
Home Phone: (480) 699-3977
Cell Phone: (602) 692-4037
Pager: (888) 996-9501
Fax: (480) 413-5723

"You can't create a reputation you haven't earned"
--Robert W. Galvin