Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden - maybe

carolyn taylor (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:02:02 -0800

George, I have the Sharp like yours and the Sharp micro/convec I bought in
1984 is still in use by my daughter. Martha I also have the Dacor double
wall ovens with combination convec/regular heat (electric) and find that I
use it  for bread, large roasts etc because it seems to hold the temps
better when you put a larger mass of food in. I still use the Sharp for
small roasts, It's heaven for taking a chicken or a small pork roast out of
the freezer and having it ready for dinner in a reasonable time.

Carolyn