Re: [gardeners] Mediterranean yogurt... and now Homemade American Yogurt... and now snow

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 07:47:42 -0700

Who?  Me Alan?  No we don't want any snow, thank you very kindly.  It might
make  you feel better to know though, it has cooled of significantly here and
is raining this morning! ;)

Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Over 143 Rose Bushes Planted! 75 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!