Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:06:16 -0600

Sleepy seems pretty happy as a single child. As a matter of fact she gets mad
when I've been unfaithful by petting neighbor's or friend's dogs. She's snoozing
in my easy chair in the living room, resting up from a full night of sleeping
and preparing for a day of short naps. She got in bed with us this morning and
woke us up giving us "kisses". Well, Miz Anne got little kisses, I got my face
washed before I woke up completely. It's neat to look over the side of our bed
and see Sleepy in her bed with her afghan pulled up to her neck.

George, spending the day today working on paperwork for the business