Re: Fwd: [gardeners] Thhe attacment is my signature file, nothing more.

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:53:20 -0700

Another solution for you might be to join bckyrdgrdnrs on yahoogroups.  They
are user friendly and accept vcards, and pictures.  The other thing I forgot
to bring up is, some people don't like attachments such as vcards, not
because it's a business card, but because the attachment could be a virus
instead of a vcard.  Once again, this may be a cost constraint and the
cannot afford virus software.  Some of the older lists even strip
attachments such as Vcards from any mail being sent.

Regards,
-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Over 148 Rose Bushes Planted! 79 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!