Re: [gardeners] Finding George

Mon, 21 May 2001 13:28:50 -0500

Well, there are problems with it though. As the tech explained to me, if you're
more than 19000 feet from the switch it won't work. I'm within 3000 feet so it
should. A number of people locally got their gear, installed it, and couldn't
maintain a connection. I talked to the local tech to make sure it would work for
me.

My friend is on Cox cable.com and gets 2200Kbaud connections all the time. If Ma
Bell don't work that's where I'm going. I know a Cox tech and he will help me
string the latest greatest cable if necessary.

George