Re: [gardeners] Cement mixer

Sherryl Fawx (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:26:31 -0700

I remember seeing those in the Gardener's Supply catalog, but it isn't in
my Summer 2001 copy & the catalog on the 'net says it's no longer
available.  Our local Home Despot also carried them, intended for use in
making your own stepping stone pathways.  Oh, I just checked the Lee Valley
Tools site, and they have listed @ $28.95 in the landscaping section.

Regards,
Sherryl
Northern Calif. zone 9b