Re: [gardeners] Cement mixer

lneuru (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:56:53 -0400

Lee Valley sells them, George.

http://www.leevalley.com/home/main.asp

They want you to turn your cookies on (hoe, hoe, hoe, isn't that funny) to
buy stuff, but you can browse their site without.

Their stuff is very good.  What isn't is pretty obvious - yuppy gardening
tools.  If they say an item will work, it will do exactly that and exactly
how they say it will.  I have never been disappointed.

Use their little mixer and you won't hoes up your project.

OK, I couldn't control myself when I saw no jokes......

Lucinda