RE: [gardeners] Re: Sunday in the garden [sic]

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:34:45 -0600

Alice, if you do turn out to have a big crop of good pears, another
preservation technique is to dry them.  Pears are easy to dry. You don't
have to skin them, and I just use a Vegomatic to slice them, core and all.
Once they're dehydrated, you can pick out seeds as you eat them.  Margaret L