Re: [gardeners] New members

Craig Watts (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 06:22:43 -0400

Craig Watts
kingdomm@worldnet.att.net

----------
From: George Shirley <gshirl@bellsouth.net>
To: Gardeners List <gardeners@globalgarden.com>
Subject: [gardeners] New members
Date: Monday, June 25, 2001 9:33 PM

Thanks to Lon posting our list info on other lists we picked up several new
members today. Would like to say Welcome to all of them and ask that they
post a
short message on what they are growing this spring. Again, welcome to our
backyards to all new members and the delurkers too. <VBG>

Still here lurking and reading. If you go to Lon's list be ready for some
traffic!

Garden is in. potatoes up. Bunnies got the green beans. Swiss chard is
doing great and Randy (my 3 yr. old Red Savinia Habanero) has wintered w/
me and doing great. Busy w/ son's baseball and now my volleyball. And then
of course work. On a good note I put to rest my 94 Pontiac Grand Prix w/
174,000 miles. Tranny went bomb!

Picked up a 99 Monte Carlo from Enterprise Renta a Car. Real happy w/ the
deal.