Re: [gardeners] Fourth of July in the garden

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 21:56:47 -0500

This year we planted, among other things (boo hoo, no red tomatoes for the
4th), bush cukes, instead of the vine ones last year. Three small bushes
have yielded 4 jars of dill pickles, so far!!! Our ripe zuke we picked the
other day and it was just HUGE!!! I haven't made ratatouille since I cooked
for Marriott's! That sounds absolutely right for today!

Janni