Re: [gardeners] Euell G

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:15:36 -0500

Gracious me. When we were working in Saudi I got the opportunity to pay a couple
of hundred acres in Belize and went down and looked at it. Figured it would be a
neat place to retire to but Miz Anne didn't want to be that far away from our
kids and grandkids. Turns out we're just as far away here in Loosyanna but it's
road miles instead of air miles. The fishing, scuba, and snorkeling were
wonderful there. I'm envious that you lived in Belize. I used to hunt there
occasionally in the sixties when it was still British Honduras. Had a good
friend with dual citizenship.

George