RE: [gardeners] Snow

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:38:43 -0600

That is amazing, snow every day of the year.  I have seen it snow in Jun,
and July here, but have not been caught in it in Aug.  Of course we have had
some whopper snows in May and Sept, those don't count as summer months here
in Colo.

Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: byron bromley [mailto:byron.bromley@gsd-co.com]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 7:50 AM
To: Gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: [gardeners] Snow

>Byron, where are you?  I was >camping in the mountains here >and the lows
were in the low 40's >here too, but no mention of the >snow word.

I'm in Cow Hampshire,  not to far from Mt Washington,  They have recorded a
measureable snowfall
every day of the year,  Different years different day's.

We won't get the snow, but the cold air mass that brings it in, is felt for
many miles around.

Byron