RE: [gardeners] Sunday in the shop.

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:41:11 -0700

Mine are about to bloom for the first time, I planted them last year.  I
would imagine that anytime after they bloom as long as there is enough time
before frost for good root development, as with most perennials.

Lois Hole in her book 'Perennial Favorites' says to not divide the main
plant because the long tap root makes it difficult without killing the
plant.  To make new plants take off side shoot rosettes.

Terry
E. WA.